Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's been a while but the caption comp is back

Well folks, it's been a couple of weeks since our last competition so first of all I apologise, I've managed to get away from the office for a quick little trip.

Now that we have the formalities out of the way let's get in to the fun stuff.

In light of the new squad announcements and the coaching shuffle in the All Blacks I thought it would be a great idea to pop a picture of Head Honcho Henry and his recruits in to the mix first.



And the best I can come up with is:

"You might be smiling now but you wait til we get to training tomorrow!"

And here's number two for you.

As you know I love to take the mickey out of rugby and so when I came across this pic of Mark Gasnier in a pink strip I couldn't resist.



And here's my caption:

"Proving white men can't fly, Aussie import Mark Gasnier does his best impression of a pink flamingo."

I'm sure you've got some crackers out there so let's get in to it.

Good luck and check back next week when we'll crown the winners and get set for another competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment